http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping DamagedArt by DeandraDanay: The Return of the Sun/ Jury Duty

Friday, March 6, 2009

The Return of the Sun/ Jury Duty

This one was a tribute to the returning sun. One day I came out of work at 5pm and it was still light outside. I was so happy. I was so ready for winter to be over and spring is my favorite season so I was inspired to dedicate a painting to the changing seasons. 

It was about 57 degrees out today and I had a serious case of spring fever. I asked my cousin to hit happy hour at a local bar with me and we had a good time. I told him all about the day I had on Thursday when I was stuck in jury duty. Of course jury duty isn't usually a pleasant experience. We do it because we have the pleasure of voting and we don't feel like paying a hefty fine. So I was all set for a boring day. To my pleasant surprise, I met a few nice people, I gave out my card and hopefully will get a few people to look at my art. One of the people I hung with called me already, now I'm only waiting on one more. So if he happens to be reading this...I would like to hear from him! (hint, hint)lol. He could even....text me if he wanted!lol

I'm sure I was blushing quite a bit during the time we all spent together, damn this light skin of mine!!



http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping

No comments: